Comments: Comments Off on Shop
© 2017 Electronics Fun - Mobile View
- Moving AGAT-7 retro-compute… by Electronics Fun
- Twitter account has been ad… by Electronics Fun
- Computer “Mikro-80… by Electronics Fun
- Retrobyte Rev.B by Electronics Fun
- Retrobyte – a univers… by Electronics Fun
- How to add bluetooth music … by Electronics Fun
- “Maximite” computer by Electronics Fun
- Spool holder and a fan for … by Electronics Fun
- 3D printer MakerFarm Prusa … by Electronics Fun
- AGAT-7. Rev.0 summary and s… by Electronics Fun
- Alexey Dubrovsky on Retrobyte – a univers…Great! I'm watching out for updates!
- Electronics Fun on AGAT-7. Rev.0 summary and s…It might be a good idea. But I still need to complete the prototype first. Also, it relies on original…
- Boris Ivanov on AGAT-7. Rev.0 summary and s…Make kickstarter project.
- Electronics Fun on AGAT-7. Rev.0 summary and s…I've got a small kid and still don't have enough time for such a big project, so I fulfill my…
- Alexey Dubrovsky on AGAT-7. Rev.0 summary and s…Now I’m designing the Rev.A PCB and I will post news here Is design still in progress, or it…
- Calum McInnes on Hackintosh. Part 2. Hardware.How can i get in touch with you. I need help on puting my computer together!
- Calum McInnes on Hackintosh. Part 2. Hardware.Im busy buying my computer parts and noticed that the motherboard i wanted is outdated and not selling anymore. Could…
- Electronics Fun on Hackintosh. Part 2. Hardware.It can be a bit tricky but possible: http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=63235&start=0
- Calum McInnes on Hackintosh. Part 2. Hardware.What if you don't have a Mac, is there any other place i can get the Mac OS?
- Electronics Fun on Hackintosh. Part 2. Hardware.Mac OS can be purchased and downloaded from Apple App Store. I described the process in the blog.
Welcome , today is Sunday, 17/12/2017